[DML] Re: Badge on automatic gear stick

The "DMC" logo badge on the tops of the later automatic transmission DeLoreans is actually an attached piece of the upper shifter lever cover, part #110103, which is readily available from any of the DeLorean suppliers (my company included!) for around $11.50. Being in England, you will probably find that shipping/duties exceed the cost of the part. Check with Paul Windsor at Wingray Motors in Liverpool, he is the service/repair facility in the UK that we recommend, he may have it in stock, or perhaps will order it for you and we can include it in our next shipment to him...

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.usadmc.com

Can anyone please scan me a copy of the badge that should be on top of the
automatic gearshift as mine is missing, if anyone can scan it at a high
definition and send me a copy I would be most grateful.

James England