[DML] XP-833 Banshee (was: the first delorean)

[DML] XP-833 Banshee (was: the first delorean)

Another interesting article on the Pontiac Banshee was written by DML moderator Mike Substelny for the second edition of "DMC-News, the 'zine" which can be downloaded at:

ftp://dmcnews.com/pub/zine002.pdf

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.usadmc.com

Everything you ever wanted to know, and probably more, about DeLorean's 1965
Pontiac Banshee (later to be named Firebird) while he was president of GM's
Pontiac division can be found at: <http://rideanddrive.com/XP-833.html>

Pictures included.

Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA