[DML] K&N air filter adapter available

Hi,

I know there was some interest in this earlier. So I wanted to let everyone
know that Marty Maier of the Mid-State DeLorean Club now has an adapter kit
available to allow the use of a K&N air filter in the stock air box. No
modification is needed. The kit allows the filter to seal tightly and
avoids the problem of un-filtered air getting around the edge of the filter.

Check http://www.midstatedmc.com/ under the Parts area for a full
description and pricing. Other parts, such as an AC Delco alternator
conversion kit, and a shock kit are also available on the web site. Since
this is just some of our members selling a few parts and not a commercial
operation, we do not have on-line ordering.

Thanks!!

Mark Noeltner
VIN 6820