[DML] Delorean in Australian "Unique Car" Magazine March 2000

[DML] Delorean in Australian "Unique Car" Magazine March 2000

This month's edition of Australian "Unique Car" has a feature on my Delorean #4162. We got 2 pages and 2 pics. These pics were selected out of about 300 they took on a photo shoot in January. The article is fair and gives a good history of the DMC saga. This is a brief portion (3 paragraphs) about the individual history of my car.

I am delighted to have gotten the Delorean name into the popular motoring press in Australia (Unique Car is the highest selling car mag in this country). I hope in doing so I have raised general awareness of the Marque and hopefully the values of our cars.

Greg

<<application/ms-tnef>>