[DML] Parting out D in Ft. Worth

They actually have 3 cars they are parting out.
1) was in Fire engine and interior gone
1) was in flood they say engine is ok
1) front end collision . I know they are selling engine, couple of
doors.
I wanted to go out and take pictures to post with group but they said
NO, can't let anyone on the property. they did send us a partial list
and the vin #'s the day before we left for St. Louis I'll look tonight
in our paperwork and post what they have .We had asked about window
switches and few small items and they said they don't bother with small
stuff.