[DML] Re: New improved DMC parts from DMC Houston :)

[DML] Re: New improved DMC parts from DMC Houston :)

Stian,

We are addressing this situation at our On-Line Store at the
deloreanservices website. In defense of DMC Houston and other parts
suppliers you need to be aware that many of the replacement parts have
changed over the years. Some of these part changes were not even recognized
by the factory while the car was still in production. I guess this falls
under the "specifications subject to change without notice" rule.

Here is a good "rule of thumb": If the replacement part is not an off the
shelf item from the Columbus warehouse it has probably been modified in some
way by the manufacturer.

The easiest way to identify these changes is to ask. Stephen, Rob, and
myself are always willing to share this information with DeLorean owners
when ordering a replacement part.

DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>

Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>