[DML] Re: Delorean wanted

A great Delorean can be had for under $5000! Just look at Dave Stragand.

http://www.projectvixen.com/week6.htm

He only spent $3k on a car that had nothing wrong with it, only it was
totally and completely disassembled. (I can't wait for Lee to start making
those full-scale kits....) Two months of sweat, but the grand total is
still under $5k!

Dave is doing a great job, and I love following his progress, but I'm pretty
sure he's going to be well over the $5k mark when it's all said and done.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695