[DML] Re: PARTS

One thing that I do want to clear up is that while we do always have
our parts suppliers to go through, not alot of people have had very
good luck with our local Volvo dealers. There have been a few postings
in the past where Volvo dealers have turned down DeLorean owners simply
because of their cars. For instance, here in Las Vegas, Jim Marsh Volvo
told me over the phone that, "...if I EVER brought any kind of DeLorean
down onto their lot, even if I was just there to buy an oil filter,
they would have security throw me off (of thier lot)..." I just wanted
to share this with every one to show that while it is always good to
shop around, we should always appriciate our parts suppliers, and the
services that they provide us with. And of course, in some cases,
vise-versa.

-Robert