[DML] Re: Digital DeLorean Manuals

Mike -

before you put a lot of effort into this, you may or may not realize that I already did this a few years ago. The files are, and have been posted, at the dmcnews website for at least two years or so. I did it at the same time I did the factory owners manual and a few of the service bulletins - these are also posted at the dmcnews website. I also have the Factory Workshop manual about 80% completed.

http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html

James

Hello group.

I have a "sample" of a Acrobat version of the Parts Manual posted in the DMC
News vault at:
http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/parts.PDF

Thanks to all of you that expressed their interest in this project. Please
check it out an let me know if I am going in the right direction. Right now
I only have the cover and 2 other pages.

Thanks!

Michael Babb
michael@xxxx