[DML] Re: DML structure

Just a little suggestion for those of you who end up with about 100 emails
from the DML every time you log on and you dont want to have to read every
one of those.....

I have been following the DML since about Christmas 1995 (before I even had
email capability actually) and I have truly enjoyed watching this list grow
into what it is today. Remember when the DML Digest only had about 7 - 10
posts on a GOOD digest? Well things are different these days and since I am
pretty keen on my DeLorean knowledge, as many of you are, I do not have a
need to read posts that are repetitive and so-on.

What I reccomend doing is just scan down your mail box and take a glance at
the subject bar. If it says "[DML] Back To The Future VINs" and this does not
interest you....just click delete. It really saves alot of time, especially
if there are a lot of posts like that.

By doing this, the DML can remain the same as it always has, despite James'
departure from the DML to DMC, allowing newcomers to ask the same old
questions and get a chance to learn about the DeLorean, yet you dont have to
spend time feeding through all of the unwanted posts.

Just click delete!

Keep the DML the same. If its not broke, dont fix it.

Justin
DeLorean Michigan