[DML] Re: JZD, delorean.com and preliminary announcements

[DML] Re: JZD, delorean.com and preliminary announcements

I am the registered owner of the domain name "delorean.com". In 1998, after my first meeting with JZD, I offered him the use of the domain name if he ever wanted to use it. After my second meeting with JZD in 1999, he asked about it and he used it for a period of a few months. After discussions with JZD late last year, it was decided that use of the domain name would revert back to me.

Rather than have it unused, I have directed it to the De Lorean Motor Company (Houston) site.

De Lorean Motor Company (Houston) has no connection to John DeLorean or any projects he may be undertaking.

James

Can someone explain why DMC Houston is on www.delorean.com?

Perhaps the new DeLorean is the 80's DeLorean only with a faster PRV-engine? James?

Stian Birkeland
NORWAY