[DML] Re: Importing Deloreans

Daniel,
Do not despair re: spare parts in the UK. In the DOC UK we have many
contacts and information on what fits and where to get. Contact either
chrisparnham@xxxx or Leesmilne@xxxx or Wingray Autos, Liverpool tel:
0151 428 9043. Dave Howarth knows all there is to know.
Are you still a member of the DeLorean Owners Club?
Simon Lees-Milne, President DOC.