[DML] My dealing with Delorean One -Reply

[DML] My dealing with Delorean One -Reply

I have to say that my dealings with Ed have been
nothing but GOOD. I call him from England and he
is polite, friendly, very helpful etc etc. Parts I
order are delivered promptly and if I need to
return anything it's no bother. A very helpful
person indeed.

DJ

>>> "Stephen Sunkel" <sunkel@xxxx> 2
February 2000 01:59am >>>
I had heard a lot about Ed and Delorean One on
the Egroup but had never
delt with them until today. I called D1 today to
order a catalog, I
tried a month ago and never got one. A man named
Ed answered and was
very nice to me on the phone. I explained that I
was supposed to have a
catalog sent to me and it hadn't arrived. He said
they didn't have
catalogs any more and asked me where I had been
buying my parts. I told
him I have been purchasing them from PJ Grady
and DMC of Houston. He
told me that both of those places have very nice
people and they are
extremely helpful and provide great service. I said
OK and that was the
end of the conversation.

I have D1 catalogs dating back to the late 80's
that came with my D and
the first time I called (about a month ago) they
said they would send
one. Is this what everyone was talking about
earlier, is this how D1
always is? As this is my first dealing with D1 I
would just like to
know what to expect in the future.

Stephen 3525
_____

Before posting messages or replies, see the posting
policy rules at:
www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

To address comments privately to the moderating
team, please address:
moderator@xxxx
<mailto:moderator@xxxx>
_____