[DML] Re: Battery

> "Darrin Jacobs (Caroline Bolland)" wrote:
>
> After fitting a new battery, and not using the car
> at all, it was flat within 24 hours.
> Any ideas?

Perhaps it was "flat" when you "fitted" it. You
mentioned that you did "not use the car at all".
"New" is not necessarily the same as "fully charged",
or charged at all. I have seen "new" batteries off
the shelf that have a minimum charge, or no charge
at all.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA