[DML] Re: checking out the scenery

upon driving my delorean through dwontown phoenix, i drove past an old auto
mechanics place. Outside he had many cars, many of which looked like they
hadn't moved in a while. Almost shrugging it off i almost didn't see the
orange bricklin he had there. Out of curiosisty i stopped and looked at it
and for sure, thats what it was. Im pretty sure it had been there for a
while. I have half a mind to go back there and ask the guy who owns it and
if there is a possibility of it being sold to anybody.....would anybody on
the list be interested in what i find or is anybody interested in getting a
bricklin? let me know.

chip
vin# 1230