[DML] Upcoming car show in Mobile, Alabama

[DML] Upcoming car show in Mobile, Alabama

The Camellia Classic at Bellingrath Gardens is coming up again in Mobile, Alabama.  The show will be April 1, 2000.  I have added the registration form to my website (under 'events' )for those interested in attending.  This is a really great show in a very beautiful setting.  We had a good turnout last year and hope to have a lot more DeLoreans this year.  Please email me if you need further info.

Thanks,

Duke
www.geocities.com/at88mph_1999