[DML] DeLorean named "Most Unforgettable Car" by MSN CarPoint Editors

[DML] DeLorean named "Most Unforgettable Car" by MSN CarPoint Editors

Hey List,

Just some info I just found out and I just wanted to pass it along to the rest of the list. On AOL, in the news section, there is a search feature, and when you type in DeLorean, all articles that have the word "DeLorean" in them pop up and an article came up about the DeLorean being the most unforgettable car in movies and television for being in the movie Back to the Future. The second most unforgettable movie if anyone is interested to know was the batmobile. If anyone wants a copy of the article just e-mail me and I will send it to them.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852