[DML] My dealing with Delorean One

I had heard a lot about Ed and Delorean One on the Egroup but had never delt with them until today.  I called D1 today to order a catalog, I tried a month ago and never got one.  A man named Ed answered and was very nice to me on the phone.  I explained that I was supposed to have a catalog sent to me and it hadn't arrived.  He said they didn't have catalogs any more and asked me where I had been buying my parts.  I told him I have been purchasing them from PJ Grady and DMC of Houston.  He told me that both of those places have very nice people and they are extremely helpful and provide great service.  I said OK and that was the end of the conversation.

I have D1 catalogs dating back to the late 80's that came with my D and the first time I called (about a month ago) they said they would send one.  Is this what everyone was talking about earlier, is this how D1 always is?  As this is my first dealing with D1 I would just like to know what to expect in the future.

Stephen    3525