[DML] Re: DMC Stock and Stainless Steel Illusion

What is the stock prospectus worth? I also found my copy of stainless steel illusion by chance. The local library was selling off old books. when I bought it (10 years ago), it was in perfect condition, now the binding is wearing. It bought it for $25.00. It really is a fascinating book!

Sean

From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DMC Stock and Stainless Steel Illusion
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:24:00 -0500

De Lorean stock certificates are rare... Last time I looked in to it, I found only 3 certificates in the hands of collectors. The least expensive one was sold for about $500, the most was $2500. There was someone on EBay selling copies a while back for a few bux (under 10)

You can usually find SSI on Ebay for the mid $100 price range, or you
can do as I did and keep looking in used book stores and flea
markets.... I found mine late last year for $30 at a flea market. The
seller knew what he had, but just wanted to get rid of it (He did not
have contact in the DMC community to sell it for what it was worth).
It was in great shape too!

cwirz@xxxx wrote:

> Dear De Lorean Friends
>
> I'm looking for a Original De Lorean Stock and one Stainless steel Illusion.
> Does anybody have one to sell (Ore a Copy from the stock) please let me know

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=dmcnews&m=1