[DML] Re: Window Sticker

I had to pay $19,000 for mine in 1983

Steve Brodsky #10688

Amdman wrote:

List, I was wondering if anyone can tell me how much a original window sticker for a delorean is worth I would like to know. If any of you out there have never seen a orig. come to my site and take a look. It is a new site and only has a tree for now. http://www.dmchome.cjb.net Frank

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger
www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews