[DML] Re: Stainless steel polish

At 08:21 PM 1/13/00 PST, you wrote:
>Dear list,
>
> I will be getting my D this Saturday(vin 1657)it is is excellent
>condition, and I would like to keep it that way. So I come to my question,
>I work in a hospitall kitchen and we have cans of 3M brand stainless steel
>polish, should I use this, or does anyone know of anything better I might
>use. Also with the car is a set of cleaning equip. that this guy must have
>bought. It has the DeLorean on the box as well as the three bottles inside.
>

>Thanks,
>
>Derrick Viane
reply:
Derrick,

I have owned my D fore 4 years now and use the very same 3M stainless cleaner.
I think it is great stuff and recommend it. I use it with a corse grade of Scotch barite and several different shaped wood blocks to maintain the brush pattern in the stainless.

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!