[DML] where do these go

Hello List,
when I removed my starter I did not make a wiring diagram. I put the
wires where I thought they should go but I dont know if it is right. My
starter seems to be getting no power at all. I am doing the reccomended
update to the starter but I dont know why it worked fine a year ago and now
it wont.
There is also a little red switch by my left knee under the dash, I was
just wondering what this is for.

heres what I have.

1 large red wire running to battery
1 large red wire running up to where you jump start it
a bunch of wires(brown wrapped in black tape) hooked to and "O" connector
1 small white wire with red stripe.

If you could just tell me where these connect to the solenoid I would be all
set. Top, bottom, left or right solenoid post from rear view.

Thanks

David
VIN # 2496-almost back