[DML] DeLorean Brother in Detroit? (was Delorean RepairShop)

Danny Smith wrote:

> Someone recently told me that J.Z.D.'s brother has an auto service near
> 11 mi. and I-75 in the Detroit area, and they supposidly work on Ds. I
> have in the past heard that his brother is in the area and is involved
> in some type of auto work.

JZD's brother Charles used to run DeLorean Cadillac here in Cleveland.
DeLorean Cadillac does service DeLoreans. The dealership still has that
name, even though Charles DeLorean retired years ago. Recently the
dealership was run by JZD's nephew, Mark DeLorean, although I am not certain
of the current status of either Mark or Charles DeLorean. I suppose it is
possible that one of them has opened an auto service business in Detroit.

DeLorean Cadillac's web page is supposed to be here:
http://cadillacbydelorean.com/
. . . but I just tried it and could not get a response.

Right now I cannot remember whether or not there were any other DeLorean
brothers. I guess I need to re-read JZD's autobiography.

- Mike Substelny