From: Danrc30 <Danrc30@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 1999 11:23 AM
Subject: [DML] headlight conversion...

I've seen a few DeLoreans with the "euro-style" headlights installed as a
customization. I think I read somewhere that Nissan Maxima headlights were
used. Is this true, or were they from another type of car? Does anyone have
any information on which headlights were used and the best way to install
them? With all the advancements with headlight bulbs today, I'm considering
making the change. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

---Dan