[DML] Re: Just Bought Delorean

Ten reasons ( not necessarily in order ... or spelled correctly) to hang on
to the Delorean:

10. Does not have a back seat, no room for your mother-in-law
9. Is slightly less expensive to maintain than an Austin-Healy 3000
8. Drinks less gas than a Ford Explorer
7. The average guy on the street will think you are a millionaire (i.e.,
high blue book value car)
6. The paint doesn't chip ... except on the facia, the wheels, etc.,
5. You can still find parts (California, Texas, and New York please add 5%
sales tax)
4. When armed with a flux capacitor and approaching 87 mph ... will take
you back to the future
3. Your wife won't want to borrow it to go shopping when those giant bails
of toilet paper, facial tissue, or paper towels are on sale at the grocery
(Come to think of it my wife never wants to borrow it at all!)
2. If your male, and under 95 you have to throw your hard earned money
down some rat hole ... this one cannot be named as a corespondent in a
divorce case
1. On a spring day, when it's cleaned up and running right ... it does
turn heads!!!