[DML] FOR SALE!!!!

Well folks here's the deal. I got my dad's Delorean restored by DMC Joe. While
his was being restored I bought another Delorean. My dad has not driven his
since we got it back so he wants me to take it and drive it. We all know the
only way to keep a Delorean up is to drive it. Anyway I'm selling the one I
bought about 8 months ago. I took the car to DMC Joe in Atlanta to have the
following work done, new fuel pump, major service kit, replace window
regulator, tankzilla and I bought some new Goodyears for the car. I drive this
car at least once a week. It's an 82 manual with grey interior under 9,000
miles. Here is the catch, it was painted Blue by the original dealer. That's
why I'm selling this car cheap. $12,500. The interior of this car is near
perfect, the only thing you'll have to do is replace the headliner. No cracks
in the dash, and you won't have to replace the seat covers. If your familiar
with DMC Joe, send him an e-mail and ask him how nice this car is. I drove it
from Atlanta to Nashville and it ran perfect. I drove it two days ago and it
drove perfect. If you have any questions about the car, please call me.
(615)837-9159 or (615)315-6992

Regards,
Kirk Brandon
Internal Control Office 540 A