Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 7:28 PM
Subject: [DML] Fan question

When I first test drove my seond d the fans worked and theAC did not.  I
was told that the heater and everything else worked.  When I received it
the mode switch did noting at all.  So I jumped the gun and rebuilt the
mode switch without checking the fuses first.  I replaced the fuse, and now
when I turn the mode switch I can hear the fans go on, but no matter which
setting the switch is on the sound of the fan does not change, and it seems
to only blow in the foot wells.   The temperature guage does ot seem to do
anything either.  I am pretty sure that the switch it self is good, but
what is this plenum seal I heard about.  I really would like to get the
defrost working.  Oh and by the way I replaced the fuel accumulator and the
D starts right up perfectly anytime anywhere.  My gas leak was because of a
hose that went to the accumulator was lose. Tanks for all your help, and
Merry Christmas.
Joe P.
VIN 6808
    17167