[DML] History Channel video online

For all those interested in seeing the much talked about History Channel
show, I've placed two copies on my web page. The link is at the top of:

http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean

There is a 24MB Quicktime version for you highspeed users, and a
streaming
Realvideo version for everybody from 14.4-Dual ISDN. The Real server
I'm
using is kinda gutless, so be patient.

Enjoy!
Luke