[DML] New Gas Leaks, Trailing arm bolts, and Calenders

[DML] New Gas Leaks, Trailing arm bolts, and Calenders

I just noticed a leak that is comming from one of the bolts in the plate
that supports the gas tank. I all ready go the hoses that go to and from
the accumulator replaced, do I need to get a new tank now. It only seems
to leak when the car is off and still. If I have the car Idling no gas
leaks out. I experimented repeatedly, and if the car is off it leaks, if
the engine is running it does not.
I just noticed that when I make the 90 degree turns, I hear that
squealling sound in the back. At first I heard it when it was raining, so
I thought I was perhaps skidding a little bit, ( at least it sounded like
that) but I think it may be the trailing arm bolts, as I have heard this
symptom mentioned before. This car has 112,000 miles on it, and the
previous owner documented every part he put into it, and no trailing arm
bolts are mentioned. I have the parts manual, but What should I tell my
mechanic to do? He feels confident doing whatever I say needs doing, but
he does not feel confident diagnosing problems.
CALENDERS!! My loving aunt brought me 14 calenders from Tucson AZ. I am
of course willling to part with several of them, so e-mail me if you are
interested.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Joe P.
VIN 6808