[DML] {DML} bad panels under paint

Isn't easier to pull off the fenders (and other body panels) to see if there's evidence of dents and bondo from the inside? When I replaced my fenders on my RX7 one of them had a severe dent with tons of bondo -I never would've known had I not taken it off.

Hope you guys had a merry Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year!
Just think after 5 more days we <hopefully> won't hear Y2K anymore!!