Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 19993:48 AM
Subject: [DML] Looking for a Delorean in Texas

I'm producing a "Back to the Future" type live opening for our(West
Coast Projections, Inc.) client's
National Sales Meeting. It will be in San Antonio, Texas at the end of
January, and I need to locate a Delorean that I can rent for 2 days to
be used in this opening. The Opening will consiste of Video and a Live
reveal of the Delorean on stage - out of which the National Sales
Manager of our Client's company emerges, describing the great things
he's seen in the future.

Any Suggestions?

Thank You
Micajah Smithson,