[DML] Christmas Wheel

Today two of the UPS elves came to my door and delivered a shiney new
(refirbished) wheel from DMC Houston. I dinged up my original trying to
make a U-turn in the middle of the block at night (stupid!). Anyway,
the refirbished one is very well done and looks great under the
Christmas tree. Now if the little elves could only come and clean the
other three wheels to match! I've dealt with P.J. Grady, DMC Houston
and with Don in Garden Grove during the past year and recommend all of
them equally high in personable, quick and reasonable service. Merry
Christmas to you all! Fil Vigil.