[DML] Re: 100 worst ideas

Actually lets admit it folks The DeLorean, from a business point of view,
was a very bad idea. My research on the car, as Preston Tucker will attest,
was doomed from the start. As soon as The "D" started competing with the
Corvette, General Motors put the muscle on the English Government and who
can fight that kind of power? I wonder what kind of political intervention
was also exercised??? From what I understand JZD had little political
backing, an absolute necessity in an enterprise as grandiose as the
DeLorean. My 2 Cents worth (A 2 on the Probability chart that this will
get by the moderators)

Mike in NH