[DML] Re: Flames

THANK YOU, BRUCE!!!! I am appalled that bashing of any vendor or for that
matter a fellow DOA member or even a non-member is allowed on the news.
Personal problems should be on a one-to-one basis. It is a waste of my
email space and someday I may try to say that across the mail, if I am lucky
enough to seek it on the list. Thanks again for your ability to stand-up to
the banter.
Rodger Vannatter Vin 6962