[DML] crashed computer

Dear all who have contacted the UK DOC in the last 10 days, please note my hard drive went down with no back ups!

Could the following people establish contact again.... American chap who wants 16 model DMC's.....Scandinavian who was asking about "Robin Hood" seats......any one else who was expecting a specific answer.  also  can any one tell me where I can obtain the DMC typeface again?

Chris Parnham DOC (uk)   chrisparnham@xxxx