[DML] Rudolph and the DMC

On my way home last night, I had the unfortunate surprise of a deer jumping
out in front of me. Luckily, with some strong braking and swerving, I was
able to miss most of him, but did clip him on his hip. He got up and walked
off, I'm sure cussing me all the way. But what really surprised me was how
little it affected my DMC. It knocked a headlight out of alignment, the
wheels out of alignment, and caused a very slight wrinkle in the bumper
paint, but that's about it. I shudder to think what could have happened if I
had hit it with my new camaro.

Scott