[DML] SS Illusion

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a copy of Stainless Steel
Illusion. Where else but on E-Bay. For those of you lucky enough to have a
dusty copy of it in your trunk or behind the seat please treasure it! These
little books are going for top dollar now. If you need money for DeLorean
parts then put the book up on E-bay. There's no shortage of buyers out
there. After the talk of reproduction books I wanted an original, just like
my car. By the way, I paid $200 for my copy. Crazy? You betcha, why else
would I drive a DeLorean? Fil Vigil.