[DML] Exhaust leaks!!!

Dear list

Thank you for helping me all the time, and it happened again...

About two weeks ago while I was driving on Rt1, NJ, all the sudden I
began to smell exhaust gas in my delorean. After that, I ordered 5 pieces of
exhaust manifold gaskets; all the exhaust studs nuts and washers from the
Volvo dealer.

I was afraid to break rusty exhaust manifolds, so I simply asked the
local shop to do this job by 6 hours job. However I still smell the Exhaust
leaks.

Each time I started the engine. When I get high rpm like 4000-5000, the
gas become a strong smell. Should I replace a Manifold Heat Stove and Heat
Stove Duct also? or should I dout the local shop? Could any one help or
advice me please. Thanks again.

Blacknight