[DML] Fake VINs?

From: Lee <support@xxxx>
Wait a minute Stain....come on now.....!
I don't understand all this talk about fake vin numbers? You can't be
serious about "real Vin numbers". Please explain to all of us why >you feel the need to suggest that ANY of our Vin numbers are "NOT >REAL".

Maybe I didn't expressed myself good enough, but what I meant with "REAL" VIN numbers was that we can doublecheck the VINS! The VIN on the DeLoreans out there AND the VINS I have in my papers. I'm not saying that I have a suspicion of any fake VINS, all I'm saying is that we can doublecheck. Now, suppose some of the VINS in my papers have a printing error. Then I can get the correct VIN from you who own the car. Co-operation is the keyword here.

I plan to make this info available on DMC Norway's Website in the near future: http://home.sol.no/~delorean

Thanks for everyone visiting our website! Will we reach 1000 hits before year 2000? :) Please take time to sign our guestbook too!

As of today, 73 people have aquired about their VINs. Im in the process of replying to all 73. Stay tuned!!!

Unless you have some specific reason to suspect that there are >counterfeit Plates circulating today or for that matter at any time >in the past I think it is irresponsible to suggest that such >counterfeits even exist. Please let us all know more details
about your reasons to suspect that there is a problem with >counterfeit Vin numbers.

Lee