[DML] Re: Another funny story

I would beg to differ when you ask at the stalls for books and printed material.
We always turn up new stuff at every show. For example at the last show Ian
Titley picked up over 50 original Newspaper cuttings on the DeLorean saga. I
myself found a number of original brochures, but all too expensive!

ALL the booksellers know about SSI - and they ALL "wish they had it"!

What memorobilia are you looking for exactly? The isn't a hell of a lot out
there save some very unique stuff, and most of it in the US.

I wear my DMC sweatshirt for the stand, and had three seperate people (one a
stallholder himself) stopping me to talk about our stand, and how they "love"
the car.

Martin
http://www.delorean.co.uk