[DML] Carfax reports

I just checked on one of my Deloreans I sold in the past (vin
SCEDT26T3DD016686)
that car did not show that it had a Salvage title,(which it had when I bought
it) I sold it with a "Rebuilt" title ,AND let the new owner in on that fact
but if you look it up it shows it as a clean car, that Carfax says is OK to
buy,the owner of Vin# 16686 if you are lurking out there please email me and
I will give you the history and Video tape as I was doing the collision
repairs and a before picture as the car sat with the damage,it just says that
Carfax alone does not make a car a good car,do your own homework and do a
title history check with the MVD,and get the names of previous owners and get
the true history behind the cars,remember BUYER BEWARE,you get what you pay
for,that good deal might not be as good as you think,after you do a
REAL title history check.

Claude
000570 (can't find this vin in carfax)