[DML] re: supercharged delorean

I am responsible for that supercharged delorean. My name is Glenn
Coulter and I am employed with Glenn & Sons Automotive in Libertyville
Illinois.I was asked by one of my delorean customers if we should turbo
his D. and I suggested supercharging one, and found no one had done it
so we did.It performs very well although we are still in the tuning
stages,we did dyno it after installation and found it to produce 138
rear wheel horsepower and 170 FT LBS of torque. What we also found out
was that it needed ignition system upgrades and more fuel at the upper
rpms(4500 plus). We just completed adding an MSD 6A multiple spark
discharge and coil, along with a new wire set. The results were nice
and we are now able to pull strong beyond 5000 RPM,s.the system runs a
6 p.s.i powerdyne blower we fabricated all the other brackets,
pulleys etc. We hope to redyno the car in the spring. Thank you for
your interest. Sincerly, Glenn Coulter