[DML] Re: RIGHT HAND DRIVE

I have not looked at the picture myself, but Calude claims that the gas
fill bump out is on what would be the passenger side of a RHD car.. If
it were that the negative were reversed, then the gas bump would be on
the driver side..

The point is, if the gas fill bump and steering cutout are on opposite
sides, then the picture is not of a "standard" delorean.

Right?

Danrc30 wrote:

> Claude,
> I see the picture you are talking about. But don't you think that it just
> could be a printing error in that they printed the picture backwards? (I
<SNIP>