[DML] Re: Dead D

Yeah, figured that, that's what I get for listening to my father :)
Anyhow, if anyone was wondering how I solved the problem. I was right it
was flooded. What I did was unplug the the coldstart valve electrical
connection and then it was finally able to get enough air to start. It's
good as new now.

--
Jonathan