[DML] Re: Deloreans

I am sure you can find answers to all of your questions in the archives.

Delorean Motor Center is in Garden Grove California, which is a short
drive south of Los Angeles. Give Don a call. I am sure he has a number
of DeLoreans there for you to drool on.

There are also a few BTTF DeLoreans at Universal Studios. When I was
there a few months back, there was one (in poor shape) at the BTTF ride,
and another parked in the back lot that could be seen on the tram tour.

As far as a drive goes? That I dont know about....

<SNIP>