[DML] Lukewarm Temp Starting

I have talked with sweatyeddie about this and his car is having the
same problem...

If my cars temperature drops but doesnt cool off entirely the car will
not start-- it will turn over but not start. I have had someone tell
me that it could be a "vapor lock". And eddie said that if you plug
the 'grey' plug into the 'blue' plug, which forces gas into the system,
it starts every time...I have not personally done that yet.
I talked with Don about it from DMC and he said it could be the fuel
system could be starved for fuel.

Is this a common problem? I know that most of you are probably in cold
weather already, but here in S. CAL it is still warm..;-) Any of you
Mr. Goodwrenches got a fix for us?

thanks,

=====

VIN 16367