[DML] Re: dmc northstar conversion

 I checked out the web site and it looks promising! A 300 horsepower
DeLorean could really be a lot of fun. Quick question from you DeLorean gurus
out there...why would this shop ONLY convert manual, not automatic vehicles?
Any guesses?

If I remember, isn't the guy who drove this DeLorean to St. Louis and
other places on this list? If so, how is this vehicle insured...as a regular
DeLorean or a V-8 powered sports car?

Todd Z.