[DML] Re: Q and A with Stephen Wynne of DMC (Houston)

[DML] Re: Q and A with Stephen Wynne of DMC (Houston)

Stephen Wynne is the owner of DeLorean Motor Company (Houston). Stephen
started working on DeLoreans in 1981 when he operated "Cars of Distinction"
in Southern California. A few years later, together with Ed Bernstein, they
opened "DeLorean One", also in Southern California.

In 1988, when DeLorean One opened a second location, Stephen and his family
left Southern California to operate the Houston, Texas facility. In 1995,
Stephen and Ed Bernstein dissolved their partnership and became two
separate, independent entities with no affilation whatsoever.

Stephen renamed the Texas facility "De Lorean Motor Company" and in 1997
purchased the world's largest inventory of DeLorean parts from KAPAC, in
Columbus, Ohio. The KAPAC inventory consists of a 40,000 square foot
warehouse of new, original DeLorean parts that came from the Northern
Ireland factory and the United States Parts Distribution Center in
California. Literally millions of new DeLorean parts are available from De
Lorean Motor Company from this inventory.

Stephen Wynne has made the DeLorean his life's work, and is universally
considered one of the top technical experts regarding the DeLorean Sports
Car.

And even though I get paid to say that, it's really true! :)

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573