[DML] Re: Bi Turbo

I doubt the D1 kit is anything like the planned 1984 Turbo Delorean. (I
have not seen it myself) Most of the turbo kits simply add some turbos
to the regular DMC engine. The "Legend" turbo prototype had many
modifications to the internals of the engine. Some of the details have
been discussed before, check the archives.

DMC-80 has also been discussed many times. There is a picture in the
vault. Do you have any new information on this?