[DML] interior

This may be a really stupid question, but who made the interior parts
to the Delorean? Are those "models" or blueprints used to make the
interior pieces still around? If so...who has them? Where the seats
from another car or where they Delorean original? like i said...stupid
question, but this will give me more knowledge of my car...thats what
I'm all about!

Erik
4512